Reverse engineering ZBrush meshes and scanned meshed into CAD Nurbs
Convert complex 3D scan meshes or sculpted meshes with fine detail (ZBrush, Mudbox, Meshmixer, 3D Coat, C4D, 3D Studio Max etc.) into the NURBS based CAD format. The resulting STEP, ACIS, or IGES files can be imported by all major CAD systems such as solidworks, autodesk Inventor, solid edge, AutoCAD, Creo, autodesk Fusion 360, Rhinoceros, Onshape, Siemens NX, SpaceClaim, CATIA and much more). The great advantage of MeshToCAD is its ability to capture and create extremely fine detail and transfer it to the 3D CAD model.
Cygorg3D MeshToCAD Features
- Import of STL (stereolithography) and Wavefront OBJ files
- Tools to quickly orient, place and size the mesh
- Tools to repair, modify and smooth the mesh
- Tools manually retopologize produce a quad dominant Sub-D mesh
- Automatic Retopo"Quad Wrap" to create a Sub-D which follows geometric curvature flow
- "Shrink Wrap" tool to add fine detail to the Sub-D without adding polygons
- Tools to facilitate identification of potential issues in the Sub-D mesh
- Conversion of the Sub-D mesh to a Brep NURBS format
- Export of the Brep NURBS to STEP, IGES or SAT file formats
Cyborg3D MeshToCAD simplifies reverse engineer of free form organic shapes to produce NURBS surfaces in standard CAD formats. Existing products specialize in recreating precise prismatic parts from scanned meshes. However, dealing with organic / freeform shapes is extremely problematic...until now! Cyborg3D MeshToCAD opens the doors to greater creativity and design flexibility. Now you are no longer limited to conventional design shapes. Cyborg 3D MeshToCAD allows you to reverse engineer human forms, animal shapes, car bodies, and other freeform representations.
You will receive the license (node Locked) by email. (This procedure takes 4/5 hours ish)