|Single commercial license (node locked)|
|Import STL, OBJ or PTX file formats||✔||✔|
|Manual mesh alignment in space||✔||✔|
|Free form Organic modelling||✔||✔|
|Symmetry based free form modelling||✔||✔|
|Snap to Mesh Technology||✔||✔|
|Real-time tolerancing for free form modelling||✔||✔|
|Manipulator (gumball) based modelling||✔||✔|
|Surface quality analysis||✔||✔|
|Export in IGES or STEP file format||✔||✔|
|Primitive best fit extraction||✔|
|Constrained best fit||✔|
|Relations between extracted primitives||✔|
|Quick alignment based on extracted primitive (datum) prioritization||✔|
|2D sketching with toleranced control||✔|
|Revolved and Extruded surfaces||✔|
|History based parametric modelling||✔|
|Circular and Mirror Patterns||✔|
|Trimming and Filleting||✔|
|Draft Angle analysis||✔|
|QSConnect for SOLIDWORKS||✔|
Standalone application for 3D Reverse engineering working on Windows 10. The software is delivered electronically. No physical product will be shipped. You will receive a license key for activating the software.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions. When finished, start the application.
- To activate it, launch QUICKSURFACE and select "Settings \ Activate Software..." from the main menu
- Click on 'Copy to Clipboard' button (as seen in the image) and then click Close button to close the dialog.
- To obtain a license key, create a new message in your e-mail client and right click in the empty message area. Select Paste option from the drop down menu. The serial number appear in the message body. Enter the email address of your authorised QUICKSURFACE reseller and cc us “support[at symbol]mesh2surface.com Enter a message reference and include your name details. Then send your message.
- When you receive the License key (it may be in a personalised PDF file), copy it and save it for your records. Copy the License Key
- Launch QUICKSURFACE and select Settings \ Activate... and enter the provided license key into the empty box. Using copy from the PDF and Paste here should prevent any typing errors. Finally click on 'Activate' button
- Restart the application for the changes to take effect.